Saturday 30 April 2011

Been busy, busy, busy......................

I have just finished another two Tutorials for my 'Endless Love' chain and Hammered Heart Clasp.


I will soon be adding the option to purchase my tutorials.  If in the meantime you would like to purchase any please contact me and I will send you a pal pal invoice.  Once this is paid I will email Tutorial to you!

I have managed to get my work in a few other places now too, which is very exciting!!!

My babies are getting bigger and had their first solids the other day!

The shapes and colours of these have started wheels turning and I will be using these photographs as inspiration for an upcoming project!




Recent creations:

This fish was created using genuine Scottish sea glass.  He has a swarovski eye!



This is a variation of my 'Endless Love' chain.  I have made this in copper and added faceted crystal beads.

That's the update over!! Have a great Bank Hoiliday Weekend! x

No comments: